Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today

TODAY ..
I will not strike back
if someone is rude,
if someone is impatient,
if someone is unkind ...
I will not respond in a manner,


TODAY ..
I will ask GOD to bless my "enemy"
If I come across someone
who treats me harshly or unfairly,
I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual.
I understand the "enemy" could be
a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger ..

TODAY ..
I will be careful about what I say:
I will carefully choose and guard
my words being certain
that I do not spread gossip.

TODAY ..
I will go to extra mile:
I will find ways to help share
the burden of aother person.

TODAY ..
I will forgive:
I will forgive any hurts or
injuries that come my way.

TODAY ..
I will do somehting nice for someone,
but I will do it secretly:
I will reach out anonymously and
bless the life of another.

TODAY ..
I will treat others the way
I wish to be treated:
I will practice the golden rule,
do unto others as I would
have them do unto you with
everyone I encounter.

TODAY ..
I will raise the spirits of someone
who is discouraged:
My smile, my words, my expression of support,
can make the difference to someone
who is wrestling with life.

TODAY ..
I will nurture my body:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods.
I will thank GOD for my body.

I will grow spiritually:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today:
I will begin reading something
spiritual or inspirational today;
I will find a quiet place
( at some point during this day)
and listen to GOD's voice.

TODAY ..
I will help unlift someone's heart.
I will smile with a friend.
I will pass along a bit of sunshine.
Happiness is meant to be shared !

0 comments:

Template by : x-template.blogspot.com
Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog